Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Have weak orgasms. Did my clitoris break and will I get the intense orgasms back?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Hi, I usauly have intese orgasms with my clitoris, my last one lasted a longer time than usual and after that one its sort of died & I've had 2 weak orgasms since not worth having. My boyfriend sucked my clitoris very hard a bit it a bit on the last intense orgasm. My question is is my clitoris broke & if not will i get the intense orgasms back & when ?
Posted Wed, 22 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later

Thanks for posting your query.

There is no such thing like a break in clitoris that happens. It must have just got injured due to the friction of sucking or a slight abrasion on it, which could have made it slightly insensitive now.

You will get the intense orgasms back in less than a week's time.

Meanwhile, abstain from sexual intercourse for 2 to 3 days, so that the injury to the clitoris heals faster. Take a multivitamin with vitamin C. Drink plenty of fluids.

You shall be fine soon.

Do write back in case you have follow up queries to ask.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor