Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Have under developed penis. What should I do for cure?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9622 Questions
I have seen very little growth of my penis during my puberty My penis seems undeveloped (in the sense that I could not use it in intercourse, due to its small size and the fact that my foreskin is very tight when erect).

I am 18 years old and do not know where to go to rectify this problem.
Posted Fri, 24 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have doubt in your mind that your Penis is under developed and short in length and your foreskin is very tight when your penis is erect..

Have you measured length of your penis in Flaccid state in a standing position?.
Length of penis should range from 7cm to 11 cm in flaccid state.I would like to state that length of the penis in flaccid state is insignificant, It is the hardness of the penis on erection that is important for sexual satisfaction of your female partner.

If you have any doubt regarding length and girth of your penis consult qualified Urologist or Specialist in sexual medicine for clinical examination and further treatment.

As regards the tightness of foreskin please consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment he/she will advise you whether you need to get circumcised or not.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have under developed penis. What should I do for cure? 9 hours later
Thank you for the reply.

I have measured the length it appears to be 9 cm / 3.5 inches. But my foreskin is still very tight when erect.

I did not know who I should consult before you said Urologist, so I greatly appreciate this information.

Thank you.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Thanks for follow up.
Consult qualified surgeon or Urologist for clinical assessment and get circumcised if advised by him.
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor