Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Have uncontrollable sweat in underarms. What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6247 Questions
hello Im 30 years old and have uncontrollable sweat in my underarms. i don't have to be doing anything fir the sweat to drip and/or run down my arm. i can't wea
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 30 days later
Thanks for the query.
you might be suffering from localised hyperhydrosis.
you can apply talcum powder for this.
If there is no relief from this you can use aluminium hydroxide paste.
It is available in pharmacy shops.

Another option is iontophoresis, you need to XXXXXXX a dermatologist for this.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor