Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Have ugly nose, lips and face. Will this be cured after surgery?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Hi i doctor
this is my seconf time on healthcare magic
this time i want info relate face issue
1st thing my nose is very big
2nd lips are worst ever
3rd face shape is not perfect
when i was @ 12 yrs my nose got bent while playing u can see in image
MAIN problem is i look very ugly
and i want solution to look beautiful, smart , cute
please tell me treatment
i m uploading images also but dont publish them publicly .
Posted Thu, 2 May 2013 in Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 hours later

Thanks for posting your query and uploading the pictures. I have taken a good look at them.

Let me tell you this. You do not look as ugly as you think. You look pretty good. Also, you are just 17 years old, so you are still very young.

Yes, your nose seems a bit bigger. That can be corrected. You can consult an ENT surgeon at your place and get a nose reconstruction surgery done. It should cost you around 30,000 approximately.

Your lips are fine; do nothing with them.

A little bit of facial asymmetry is present in all individuals.

You look fine XXXXXXX Eat more of vegetables and fresh fruits. Drink plenty of water. Exercise regularly. These are simple but very effective measures that can make your skin glow and make you look beautiful.

Finally, it's all in the mind. We are what we "think" we are.

Do not worry; your pictures are safe with us.

Let me know if you need further guidance.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor