Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online
Ask a Dentist   »  

Have tooth cavity, increasing everyday. Treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1011 Questions
I have a cavity in one of my tooth. It's increasing day by day. However, I'm not sure if artificial filling will help. If that's the only solution, can you suggest any good doctor? (Note: I'm scard of any surgery and I bleed heavily even for simple teeth cleanup.)
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
Intra oral periapical x XXXXXXX required.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome.

After going through the history and the report attached here,it appears that you have healthy teeth with good gum support.

The x XXXXXXX that you have attached here is an OPG(Oralpantograph).This shows overall health of teeth,jaw and surrounding bones.

To show the extent of decay in teeth ,you require an IOPA(Intra oral periapical x ray)therefore I would request you to attach IOPA for better diagnosis and treatment suggestions.

Secondly I would also like to know, in which area are you looking for the dentist?

Awaiting your response.


Take care.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have tooth cavity, increasing everyday. Treatment? 28 hours later
Thanks Doctor Anshumala.

I will surely get back to you with the mentioned xray. But seems this window will be closed by then. If so, I will start a new question.

Again, Thanks for telling me that my dental health is good. Lot of people scared me saying that I have gum problem and needs medication.

and ......I'm looking for a good doctor in area near Mehdipatnam.
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Dr.Motiwala dental clinic.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for reply.

you can look for Dr. Motiwala dental clinic and implant centre.Mehdipatnam.

Olive hospitals,Nanal nagar,X road.Mehdipatnam,Hyderabad.Andhra pradesh 0000.

The above said dentist is known for his good practice in that location,but please note that i have no personal references there.

Therefore you can approach there and then upon consultation ,decide for further treatment.

Hope I have answered your query.

Let me know for further help.

Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dentist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor