Have to pee often with pain and blood. No other issues. Underlying cause?
Kidney/bladder - stones/infection- prostate prob
I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address your concerns.
The blood in pee can be due to multiple causes which ranges from simple cause to very complex causes.
1) kidney/ bladder stones or infection may lead to have blood in pee.
2) prostate issues can lead blood in pee too.
3) Injury to urethra can cause it.
I advice you to have it checked by near by physician as it may need further investigation like urine test, sonography of kidney and bladder in cases of stone. May need to take prostate biopsy in case of prostate problem.
Please let me know if you need any other information.
Thanks for the query.
Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood spots on palms and under feet painful cause
- Peeing blood back pain
- Scared of pain caused by other people
- Male peeing blood with pain
- Pain in the soles causes of pain
- Pain under arm shoulder pain nerve pain cardiac issues
- Peeing blood and pain
- Pain and blood while peeing
- Peeing blood painful urinate
- Peeing blood with abdomen pain
- Report shows Organism Isolated: Moderare growth of Enterococci. Meaning?
- Get pain in the chest and back on drinking cold liquids. Reason?
- How to get rid of low blood pressure?
- How long will the stomach take to heal after Helicobacteria Pylori?
- Feeling light headed and tired. All test normal. Prescribed to take...
- Had wound on head after hitting to shower. Wound healing after taking...
- Have running nose. Having pain in shoulder blade. Pain worse while...
- Has strep throat infection and fever. Diagnosed with mouth foot virus....
- Had teeth pulled, taking carvedilol. Can Intraoperative Floppy Iris...
- Taking bupropion and dexedrine sulf. Does these medicine interfere with...