Have tingling sensation in my left arm for the past

Neurologist, Surgical
Question
Have tingling sensation in my left arm for the past three days. It is not constant. mainly when sitting at my desk using computer with left elbow on the arm rest. no symptom when walking standing or moving.
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not a serious issue. Please read below.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using HealthcareMagic.

I have read your question and understand your concerns.

Issues you describe are mostly caused by compression of the ulnar nerve as it passes through the elbow.

Don't worry, is not a serious condition, there are no damages, try to avoid pressure on the elbow as you work on the computer.

Hope you found the answer helpful. Let me know if I can assist you further.