Have tingling fingertips and a heavy numb arms. Looking for cure

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 13 Dec 2012 in General Health
Question: tingly finger tips and a heavy numb arm
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
The symptoms you are having are likely to be due to a nerve root compression or irritation. It can be caused by cervical spondylosis or vitamin B 12 deficiency or an electrolyte imbalance.
You need to consult a neurologist to find out the exact cause and then get the treatment accordingly.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.