Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Have swollen ankles and taking azilect. Looking for best cardiovascular doctor?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 567 Questions
Looking for the. e bes t cardio vascular dr near XXXXXXX ky. Within 150 miles
I have had swolen ankles for 6 months or more pitting edma for parkinon i take 16 mg of requip. azilect. 1
Posted Thu, 25 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 9 hours later

I am dr.Patel and I will try my level best to help you.

Based on the information you are looking for a cardiologist near XXXXXXX KY.

Below mentioned is a list of two cardiologist who work in XXXXXXX KY along with their address and phone number.

Dr. XXXXXXX D. Millsaps, MD
Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine
1000 S 12th St, XXXXXXX KY 0000
(270) 575-8511 (Office)


Dr. XXXXXXX A. Holman, MD
Cardiology XXXXXXX - Calloway County Hospital
803 Poplar Street XXXXXXX KY 0000
(270) 762.1100

They accept following insurances
American Enterprise Group
Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Group Health Cooperative
Principal Financial

Hope you find it helpful
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor