Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Have swelling from anus to scrotum. What can be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1979
Answered : 2457 Questions
I have a long almost swelling from my anus to scrotum
Posted Sat, 29 Jun 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. M Y Shareef 1 hour later
Hi ! I am Dr Shareef, a general surgeon. Before answering your question, it would be helpful for both of us if you could give a few additional information to me:
1) For how long do you have this swelling from the anus to scrotum?
2) Is the swelling painful or not ?
3) Do you have fever ?
4) Is there history of any trauma to the area ?
5) Is there any history of surgery in the past in the area described?
6) Reports of any investigations done so far.
Once we have these answers from you, it will be helpful in deciding the course of action to be taken.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor