Have spaces of 4.0 cylindrical power in eyes. How to reduce this power?

Dr. Sudhir Kumar

Neurologist

Posted on Wed, 12 Dec 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: My Both eyes are having spacs of 4.0 Cylendrical Power from last 1 year. i would like to know how can i reduce this power. do u sugguest ilasik or lasik
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thank you for posting your query.

There is no medicine to reduce the power. However, lasik surgery can help you reduce the cylindrical power (astigmatism) as well.

Several of my patients have benefitted from this. Also, it is a safe procedure.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any more queries.

Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM