Have sore on head with clear sticky stuff coming out. What should be done?

Dr. Ganesh Sanap

Radiologist

Posted on Fri, 4 Jan 2013 in General Health
Question: I have lil scab like sores on my head with clear sticky stuff coming out n it itches
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 4 hours later

I think it is a small furuncle or just a pimple. It will be very helpful if you can upload a snap of lesion. It is quite difficult to diagnose on such a little information. You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of this query page. Please utilize it.

Also, please mention if there is pain, redness, or any history of diabetes.

Waiting for follow up.

Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E