Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Have sore on bottom of breast. Cause and cure?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 3094 Questions
have a sore on bottom of breast scab like apperance. half inch long. been there for 4 or 5 years. 52 years old.
Posted Sat, 23 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 13 minutes later
Hi and thanks for your question,
I sore thathas been there for this long is worth examining and having a close look. Depending on whether it is painful or not, has a discharge or not, type or color of discharge or content if any, associated lymph nodes or node and mode of presentation will have different interpretations.
I suggest you XXXXXXX your family physician for a proper clinical evaluation. Having a histologic examination with a histopathologist (anatomopathologist) could be important to exclude a skin tumour or carcinoma. But it shall really be rare for that s not the common localization of these tumours.
However, a critical look by your physician and a few exams could be important for diagnosis or reassurance.
thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor