Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Have soft and curve penis in erect state. Suggest a medicine to increase penis size

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 2272 Questions
i am XXXXXX my query is my penis is short and i want increase its size can u suggest any medication and the other thing is that wen my penis is erect it not in 90 degrees position and not hard.
Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 24 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
The size of penis is mostly okay in most cases, it's the perception or expectation which is erratic.
let me explain you some basic things. Mostly inexperienced males think that the bigger the better. They think it is impressive to possess a bigger organ.
Here is the discord between necessity and redundancy. That big size is really not required.
Any size of penis greater then 1.8" is sufficient for sexual intercourse and potency and can satisfy the female partner sexually. reason being, the vagina has got tactile sensation only in the lower third.
So a bigger penis does not mean a bigger performance. it's like one's nose, can a bigger nose provide more fragrance!
The penis is normally has a slight curve upwards, this is also absolutely normal.
It is really the man behind the penis who is important, be confident about your normalcy. Mostly premature ejaculation is also due to anxiety states and a pressure for performance.
Sexual activity is a learnt behaviour, your time will improve over time, once you get used to it. Avoid vigorous buffeting. You can use local spray to decrease the tempo of local sensations to dampen the arousal. You should increase the time of foreplay and ensure peaceful and privacy during sexual intercourse. it will provide a hard erection. You should also seek a cooperation from your partner and communicate with her in this regard.
if still the problem in the quality of the erection persists then there are modern medicines available which are helpful in erectile dysfunction, please take them in supervision of you local physician.
I hope you would get benefited with my advise. Wish you a good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have soft and curve penis in erect state. Suggest a medicine to increase penis size 3 minutes later
Dear Doctor,

i am having a good intercourse and i dont have any problem with time as i take normslly longer time to ejaculate but my problem is its is not hard enough and not in a curved upward position. it used to be in that way but now its not.
plese suggest me anything which will make my penis erect in the normal position and hard
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 50 minutes later
Welcome back.
The hardness of the erection depends on the quality of engorgement of the penis with venous blood, which depends on the release of local hormones secondary to sexual arousal and local nerve stimulation.
you can include local tactile stimulation in the foreplay. Fore play itself helps hardness.
Anxiety and day to day stress also affects the arousal and diabetes decreases the completeness of erection, so please check your fasting and postprandial sugars. Try to sort out these issues.
The drug treatment consists of getting the erectile dysfunction medicines prescribed and use them as per advise of a local clinician.
I hope the advise would be helpful.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have soft and curve penis in erect state. Suggest a medicine to increase penis size 55 minutes later
Dear Doctor,

can u suggest me any medication or any thing which can help me out
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 19 hours later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic.
The length of penis does not increase with medicines so do not try any medicine whatsoever claims( I myself have seen many news paper advt. which can entice young men like you but are useless/harmful treatments.
The quality of erection can be improved with balanced doses of Sildenafil/Tadalafil as required, but you should get assessed by a local physician for the fitness to take these medicines.
I hope this would be helpful.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor