Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Have small testicle. Could this be due to over masturbation?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9625 Questions
My testicles are very small. over masturbation is the cause i think. what can i do to increase testicles size for a fuller appearance. Thank you
Posted Tue, 14 May 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been indulged in masturbation frequently since long time and now think that size of your testicles is small because of masturbation.

First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scienificaly that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety. Following measures will help to boost up your level of confidence and allay anxiety.
1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vitamins A,C,E,D.fruits and vegetables .
3) Avoid alcohol and smoking .
4)Take some anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.

As regards your assumption about size of the testis consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and assessment.
He is will decide whether they are normal or smaller and will guide you regarding further treatment if required.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have small testicle. Could this be due to over masturbation? 12 hours later
Thank you for the advice however i am still worried about my testicle size as they are about the size of a large grape (approximately 1.5 the size of an average grape). whether or not this is unusual is there a way to get a fuller appearance on the actual testis?
Thank you again.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 53 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.Worrying will not solve your problem .

You have to consult qualified Urologist as I have suggested earlier.He will be the best person to judge the reality and advise you regarding further management.
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor