Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Have small penis with extra foreskin. What should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
I have a very personal question. My penis size appears to be small. I believe there is extra foreskin. Also, the foreskin does not retract totally as it should. Can you please advise what requires to be done ?

P.S. The head of my penis is very sensitive and it hurts if i try to even touch it.
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 19 minutes later
Welcome to the forum.
You need physical examination preferably by a urologist to check the reality.
If it is too tight, circumcision is the best option.
The penile head is sensitive by nature and after the surgery, it will be even more. You will gradually get over it,
Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor