Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Have small penis and tight foreskin. What treatment should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Hi name is XXXXXX.i want yr sugestion. My penis is very small.alongwith my foreskin is so tighg that it cant be pooled back.i am looking for a female doc in kolkata for checkup and theneedful treatment.kindly suggest me what to do ans please reffef any female doctor in kolkata.thank you.
Tue, 28 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jyoti Patil 7 hours later

The normal human penis size 5.1-5.9 inches when erect. If your penis size falls in this range, then you need not to worry.

Tight foreskin, which is unable to retract, is called Phimosis in medical terms. It can be treated conservatively if it is mild. Local application of steroids along with gentle manual retraction can be tried after consulting Urologist. If it is severe, then surgery i.e. Circumcision is best option. You can consult an Urologist in your locality for examination and selection of treatment modality depending on severity.

There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW
I hope, this answers your query. I wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor