Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Have small penis. Can I impregnate my wife?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9575 Questions
I have a small penis which is nearly 1.5 inch when it is not ejaculated and goes till 3.5 inches when ejaculated.

This might sound weird but my primary concern is should I propose and marry a girl whom I am like a lot. I don't want to get married knowing that I was not full honest to her. Also, I don't want to be the reason for her not having our baby.
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have penis with length of 1.5 inches in a flaccid state and 3.5 inches on erection.
Have you measured the penis length yourself or with the help of a health personnel.?
Have you measured it in standing position ? and from the pubic symphysis to the tip.
Penis ?
These things are very important while taking measurements of penile length to ascertain the correct length of penis.

Please note that length of the penis in flaccid state is insignificant
It is the hardness of the erected penis that is important for sexual satisfaction of a female partner.As regards length of your penis(3.5inches ) on erection, it is satisfactory as for as length is concerned.If you are getting good hard erection then you need not worry about the sexual satisfaction of your wife.

Please consult qualified Sexologist for clinical evaluation and further treatment . He will guide you regarding few specific positions while performing sex so that both of you can enjoy your sexual life.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have small penis. Can I impregnate my wife? 24 hours later
Thank you Dr. XXXXXXX

The length has been measured by my self. So, as you suggested might deviate.

I am not sure whether to contact Urologist or Sexologist as recommended by you for my problem.

It would be great, if you can suggest which one is better and good doctors in and around Bangalore.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Thanks for follow up.
You can consult Dr XXXXXXX in Manipal Hospital in Bangalore.
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor