Have small multiples follicles in both ovaries. How to get pregnant?

Dr. Rhea Chanda

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 21 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy
Question: How can i get pregnant when i have small multiples follicles in both ovaries?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 16 minutes later
The high prolactin level is the cause for the irregular cycles.You will need medication for that. Once you are on regular medication,your cycles will regularise and you can try for pregnancy. If the ultrasound report said that you have multiple 'follicles' its fine but if it said 'cysts' then you may have polycystic ovaries.Usually pregnancy can occur with the help of medication.