Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Have small bumps on penis, like a line from shaft to the head of penis. How to heal it?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 2770 Questions
hi i have small bumps on my penis ,its like a line from my shaft to the head of my penis
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I would be glad if you can provide few more details.
1) How long has it been there?
2) Did you ever have any sexual contact? Anytime unprotected?
3) Does it itch or burn?
Your details will help me in assisting you better.
Thanks and regards,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have small bumps on penis, like a line from shaft to the head of penis. How to heal it? 19 minutes later
It's has been a month now ,doesn't itch or burn,but I masturbate alot ,I have had sex with girlfriend of 2 years
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 32 minutes later
Thanks for details and the picture.
One thing is certain that it is no where related to your masturbation.
It appears as some kind of viral lesions probably viral warts. The fact that itis not itching or burning suggests that its not an active lesion. Still however,you should get a STD check done.
If all turns out negative, then a steroid cream may help in reducing the lesions.
As of now, you should not worry. Do use a condom whenever you are having a contact.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer accordingly.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor