Have skin allergy and itching sensation all over body. Taking CTZ tablet. Suggest permanent cure

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Question: Dear Sir, I have skin allergie. in every one day after i have itches on some body parts like hand, chest, neck, sholder and it put sign after itch. i use CTZ tablet for relieve but i had to take after evry 2 day after for relief. kindly suggest me some solution for it
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Investigations needed Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I would consider there is need for tests like IgE estimation and AEC (Absolute eosinophil count) to identify the exact cause of the allergy you have. This will help us to place you on right treatment lasting permanently. Regards,