Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Have severe rash in shoulder and buttock. Resembles spider bite. Cure?

Dec 2012
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2012
Answered : 1704 Questions
I have a severe rash from my left shoulder to my right shoulder & left buttock that has been there for over a month & resembles a spider bite.

Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

It would have been more helpful if you could attached photos of the rash. Given your current medical conditions, congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, diabetes etc, the rash could have originated from any medical conditions.
You needed to give a little more description of the rash like the size, color, distribution (in cluster or sparse etc), surface etc. This could help me determine more what kind of rash that could be.
Infections are very likely and it could be fungal, bacterial, viral etc.
Autoimmune diseases could also have causes that.

If you may please send more information regarding the rash and if possible with pictures, then I will be able to help further.

Dr. Nsah
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor