Owl Image

Have severe lower back pain with lower abdominal soreness. What is the cause and cure?

Question
severe lower back pain with lower abdominal soreness, excessive gas. the lower abdominal soreness is includes the entire lowest area of the abdomen. this condition has existed for a few weeks. no other conditions to report.
Sat, 5 Jan 2013 in Abdominal Pain

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
There are many differential diagnoses that is possibilities with symptoms of pain abdomen and backache.
It can be the acid peptic disease, can be a spinal osteopathy, or a diverticulosis and rarely but very serious issue due to Aortic dissection.
I would advise you to get a CBC, RFT, INR, APTT, ECHO and an Ultrasound abdomen and to get a physical examination from a physician of your locality along with the reports of these investigations.for exact diagnosis and management.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!