Have severe breathing problems due to blocked lungs. What is underlying causes?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Question: BREATHING PROBLEM SEVERE ,BLOCK IN LUNGS SINCE 3 YEARS. DAILY NO MEDICATION NO ALLERGIES
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 14 hours later
Brief Answer: get investigated Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Since it is a long term condition I strongly recommend you to get investigated in detail. You may be needing tests like Chest xray, PFT (Pulmonary Function Test), Complete blood counts etc. Do consult a internal medicine specialist or a Pulmonologist for the same. Meanwhile do take steam inhalations and an expectorant syrup like BROZEDEX 10 ml thrice daily. Regards,