Have secretion of unscented liquid from leg through pores. Serous issue?
Thanks for writing your query to us.
Without a complete and detailed history and physical examination it is difficult to predict the causes of the discharging pores. Therefore it would be better if you can post good quality pictures of the affected areas on this page using the upload feature available here.
Based on the given information, I feel you may have an ulcer which is discharging fluid from the wound. It is often associated with a swollen leg and may feel burning or itching. There may also be a rash, redness, brown discoloration or dry, scaly skin.
The three most common types/causes of leg and foot ulcers include:
• Venous stasis ulcers
• Neurotrophic (diabetic)
• Arterial (ischemic ulcers)
You may consult a competent physician or a general surgeon nearby for a careful examination of the region. Blood sugar check, gram stain (smear study)/culture of the discharge along with prothrombin with INR test are in order. A course of antibiotic might be needed to assist the recovery process.
I hope this is answer is both useful and helpful. I will be available for further comments after post the pictures.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Serous fluid leaking from legs
- Serous otitis media alcohol
- Papillary serous life expectancy
- Serous papillary sarcoma
- Serous cyst adenocarcinoma
- Central serous retinopathy caffeine
- Pain with central serous retinopathy
- Ovarian metastatic serous adenocarcinoma
- Papillary serous adenocarcinoma symptoms
- Central serous chorioretinopathy tumor