Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Have rotating pain in chest. Taking rablet IT. What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 2272 Questions
My age is 32 years i have rotating pain in my chest some times in left some time right some time back
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 14 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
A fleeing pain in the chest usually is not related to heart.
It can be a musculoskeletal pain, can be a manifestation of fibromyalgia or mild depression.
If the pain is chronic in duration then it can be due to pleurisy.
best way is to get an ECHO, ECH, Xray chest and then review to a local physician to pin point the exact cause and instituting suitable treatment.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have rotating pain in chest. Taking rablet IT. What to do? 12 hours later
Hi Sir,
Actually i feel relief when i cough and release some mucas or when i pass some gas and the pain is some time in left side some time in right side some time no pain in the morning i feel fresh but when i do breakfast after that i got pain i would like to tell you that i am an smoker also.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
You should get yourself examined in person by a physician because your symptoms are indicating two diseases, one respiratory problem, which can be allergic bronchitis, hyperreactive airways or COPD because you are also a smoker.
Second set of symptoms, pain moving around in stomach is suggestive of an acid peptic disorder.
Either disease can cause these symptoms or both may be there.
In either case decrease/quitting smoking will help.
You should get the treatment prescribed, usually it takes two months for full relief.
Wish you a great health!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor