Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Have recurring indigestion and noticed lump at anus. Any solution?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 954 Questions
good afternoon sir
i am 47 year old and working sales and marketing division.
will be sitting for 4-5 hrs a day at one place.
blood in motion for 15 years
but observed only during indigestion and once in 6 months for 2/3 days. no pain in anus in those days
recently a lump ( peanut size ) formed at anus and gave lot of pain.
Used Nox Vom 30c and lump receeded but pain still troubling with uncomfort in doing work
increased water intake. Normally no physical excercie for the body

Posted Tue, 27 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 3 hours later

Welcome to Health Care Magic

You can start with following medicine which will completely solve your problem

1.      Nitric acid 200, 2 drop on the tongue in the morning, empty stomach (made in German)
2.      Collinsonia 30, 2 drop three times in a day(made in German)
3.      Hamamelis 6, 4 drops three time in a day
Or (if not available)
Hammemelis Q 10 drop in half cup of water
4.      Ratanhia 30 6 pills thrice in a day (only when pain is present)

Take the medicine for at least 1 month and review. You have to take the medicine at least 4-6 month for complete cure.

1.      Avoid spicy and fried item.
2.      Avoid Drinking alcohol and smoking.
3.      Follow the routine for eating.
4.      Routine Check Up for Your Hemoglobin Level
If you have any query, feel free to ask.

Take care & Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor