Have pus filled boils. What should I do for cure?
Boils start off as infection of the hair follicles that spread to involve surrounding structures.
Normally they respond to home treatment which is the application of heat to encourage drainage as well a antiseptic cleaning.
In some cases however, pockets of pus remain after drainage has occurred and these pockets would then encourage future boil formation.
In that instance , you may need to consult your doctor. He or she would incise the area, breaking down any remaining pockets of pus that are remaining, a swab to determine the exact bacteria involve may be taken and you may be given a course of oral antibiotics to complete to reduce the chances of recurrence further.
I hope this helps, please feel free to ask any other questions
In some places, there are free clinics available.
I believe, speaking under correction, that you can go to your local medicaid office to see if you qualify for reduced or lower cost care
I hope this helps
Please feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natural cures for boils
- Will flagyl cure boil
- Cures for boils
- Boil staph infection cure
- How to cure a boil
- Cotrimoxazole cure for boil
- Curing boils with dettol cream
- What is the remedy to cure skin boil permanently
- Have pus filled boils what should i do for cure
- What is the cure for painful boils with puss
- On insulin for diabetes. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. What...
- Having cramps and periods. Took advil. What should I do to get relief...
- I am 20 years old. Trying to increase height. Suggest some medicine
- Having sarcoidosis disease. What happens when they come into contact...
- After waking up there is a loud pop and the hearing improves. Looking...
- Put oxygen in nose during colonoscopy. Started sneezing and runny nose....
- Had intercourse. Getting burning sensation when urinating. What are the...
- what does Minor linear atelectasis and fibrosis posterobasal segment...
- Have blocked bile duct. Scan could not found gall bladder. What is the...
- Ultrasound showed benign cyst in kidney. Blood test showed low vitamin...