Have psoriasis of scalp, itching in anus. Taken polysporin, dermatest, hydrocortisone. What is it?
Thanks for writing in.
Please don't be embarrassed of your condition. I definitely think you should visit your treating doctor rather than self diagnosis and applying medications.
However, from the symptoms you mention, it is quite possible that this could be anal psoriasis. It is necessary to rule out other conditions like fungal infections , herpes , fecal matter irritating the perianal skin etc.
In the meantime:
1. Avoid Smoking and Alcohol
2. Reduce Stress, by yoga and relaxation techniques.
Do visit your doctor for an accurate diagnosis.
Hope this helps.I will be happy to answer any further queries you might have.
Have a great day.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does tanning beds help scalp psoriasis
- Scalp nodules papules psoriasis
- Scalp psoriasis cure in ayurveda
- What kind of shampoo is used for scalp psoriasis
- Hydrogen peroxide scalp psoriasis
- What does psoriasis in scalp mean
- Detail about psoriasis scalp
- Newborn psoriasis scalp
- What causes scalp psoriasis
- Psoriasis scalp abscess