Have problem of small penis both in erect and flaccid state. Should i consult a doctor?

Dr. Manuel C See IV

Urologist

Posted on Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I'm 24 and 250lbs and stand 6"3 I have measured my penis three times a day for three days to come up with an erect average of 3inches and flaccid average of 1.9inches stretched. should I follow up with urologist about microphallas?
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You may be suffering from micropenis. Detailed Answer: Good Day! The average penile length is 5.5-6.5 inches. The proper way to measure is to stretch the penis and measure from the base to the tip of the penis. Often times if the patient has a prominent or a bulky fat pad then this may lessen the penile length. You may be suffering from micropenis and I would strongly suggest seeing a Urologist for a proper examination and for him to advise you on treatment options. I would caution you on medicines and gels sold all over the Internet that claims that they can enlarge your penis. Please don't waste your money on them. You may also try jelqing manuever. It is stretching and milking the penis from the base to the tip everyday. Just be gentle to avoid damage to blood vessels and your organ. I hope I am able to answer your question clearly and satisfactory and Thank you very much.