Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Have premature ejaculation. Not cured by ayurvedic medicine. Alternative medicine?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9589 Questions
i have premature there any engish medicines for this problem..? i have tried 2 search in internet for various excercises but didnt wrk.i have take ayurvedic but no viagra the only option.?or english specific medicines are there.
Posted Sat, 23 Mar 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later

Thanks for your query.

Assuming that you do not have any major illness like diabetes,hHypertension or thyroid disease and any stress factor in your life, the cause of Premature ejaculation is mind related and due to performance anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

Medical drugs like dapoxetine and XXXXXXX Viagra are used in treating this condition. Your physician will know about these drugs. You can consult them and get a prescription and try this medications.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have premature ejaculation. Not cured by ayurvedic medicine. Alternative medicine? 45 minutes later
i excersice smoking no alchol..high protien diet after workout i usually have rajmas...than protien powders..and followed by normal south indian fud like chapatis nd rice.and more of coffees.....i just wanna know is ter any english medicine to treat in case of fever..? i have used some creams which reduces sensation on my penis..but of no use..plz if there is some medication for this and whom i need 2 consult..gynacologist or urologist or general physican...?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 9 minutes later

Thanks for follow up.

Yes there are medicines available. Dapoxetine and sildenafil which I suggested in my earlier reply are known to treat premature ejaculation. You can consult a qualified urologist and take a prescription from him.

Dr Patil
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have premature ejaculation. Not cured by ayurvedic medicine. Alternative medicine? 38 minutes later
yeah i will do that..thanks,,out of much time it will take to cure..?.
in general..and watz the pecrentage of curing..?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
These drugs have short term action which lasts for 4-5 hours and not prescribed as a permanent remedy.

The permanent cure can happen once you allay your performance anxiety.

Majority of persons taking these drugs get good results.
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor