Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Have phimosis and facing problem in sexual activity. Required treatment?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9621 Questions
Hi.I think I have Phimosis because I cannot retract my Penis foreskin at all.If I try to retract the skin then it pains a lot.Can u help me with the treatment required for this.Anyways I am married too so it feels a bit depressing also because I think I am not able to satisfy her needs.
Posted Sat, 16 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later

Thanks for your query. Based on the fact that you have posted, you are unable to retract your foreskin due to Phimosis and facing problem in sexual activity with your wife.

The only treatment is to undergo surgery of Circumcision. It is very simple operation carried out under local anesthesia as a day care procedure.

Please consult a qualified Urologist or General Surgeon for further treatment. Post surgery you will be able to satisfy your wife.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions, I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have phimosis and facing problem in sexual activity. Required treatment? 2 hours later
How much time would this surgery take & the recovery time. Also what would be the cost for this surgery ?Any suggestion as from where I can get this surgery done at a reasonable cost in Gurgaon.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 13 minutes later

Thanks for follow up. The surgery is not expensive and cost of the surgery is discretion of an Operating Surgeon. There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at WWW.WWWW.WW

Normally, it just takes half an hour for surgery and takes one week to recover. You will have to refrain from sexual activity till the wound heals completely.

Thanks with Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor