Have phimosis. Having itching on the foreskin and scrotum. Is this called smegma?
Thanks for your query to XXXXXXX
Chlamydia responds well to antibiotics and so it is better to take one more course.
Phimosis needs to be addressed irrespective of the suspected chlamydia, AS it may lead to recurrent infection of the foreskin or cancer in the long run, if ignored.
Your physician would be the best person to evaluate and decide on the line of treatment.
Hope I answered your query.
Kindly get back for doubts if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Smegma itch
- What should be done for phimosis and tight foreskin
- Eyelids foreskin scrotum dry skin
- Itching in penis white particles under foreskin infection or smegma
- What causes itching on scrotum and foreskin
- Foreskin trouble had phimosis why does it keep falling out
- Foreskin blisters and smegma
- Dry cracked foreskin and smegma
- Is yellow discharge behind foreskin smegma
- Causes for phimosis and cracks in foreskin
- Can medicine cure irritation of penis due to oral sex with a sex worker?
- Burning sensation while urinating,bladder pains,involuntary urination.
- Does masturbation cause problems with erection?
- Penile blood, viagra, mixed with urine, no pain
- Is there a medicine to treat GERD ?
- How can I increase my penis size and improve my sex life ?
- Foul smell in urine, on medication, rose color gel for ulcer pain,...
- Pain while urination. Infection detected. No stones in CT scan. Cure?
- Bleeding from penis, no blood in urine, CT scan normal, used to...
- Have Brown Sequard Syndrome, ejaculation affected. Taking Viagra. What...