Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have penis problem. Suggest antibiotic which can be used instead of Neosporin?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9622 Questions
Dear Dr,,
I asked you a week ago about my penis problem and u prescribed for me something i cant find in my country.
"You can apply topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin which will help as soothing agent and avoid infection XXXXXXX
Im in Dubai and i cant find Neosporin, could you please give me another name that i can find.

Thank You,,
Posted Thu, 5 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can try to get Soframycin cream .

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up.
If Neosporin is not available you can try to get Soframycin cream.
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor