Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Have pelvic disorder. Having pain after ejaculation. Foreskin cracks when retracted. Feel itchy and painful. What to do?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9625 Questions
I have syndromes like pelvic floor disorder (male) for long time now 20yrs
Urine flow is not smooth, stomach goes upset any time and come ok without any reson, too much pain after ejaculation are some of the syndromes I have.
Now my issue is I frequently have urine infection and there is pain between penis and right leg which feels like nerve or vessel pain. The foreskin cracks when retracted one month ago. Its now dry and skin like burn repair skin. Its itchy and painful.
What is this pain all about?
I had been to skin specialist he gave me 3 round of medicine but nothing seems to work. its now more than a month
Posted Wed, 24 Jul 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are known to have pelvic floor disorder and have repeated episodes of UTI and cracked foreskin from recent times which looks like a burned repaired skin (?BXO).
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) You have mentioned your blood sugar to be 120 is it fasting or post lunch ?Have you tested your blood sugar levels recently?
2) Do you have any urinary symptoms like frequency,burning ,urgency now ?

Itching and cracking of the foreskin are presenting symptoms in Diabetes.Please get your blood sugar levels on fasting and post lunch levels done to rule out diabetes.The pain in Rt leg could be due to neuritis.

Please get following investigations done to out the cause of frequent UTI.
1) Urine routine and culture find out the organisms causing he infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to
2)Ultrasound scanning to rule out Prostatitis.

Please start taking antibiotics like cefotaxime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily,and later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report .

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination to rule prostatitis and BXO BallanitisXerotica Obliterance of the foreskin.

Treatment for foreskin problem will depend upon the results of your tests.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor