Have painless rock solid lump on top of head. What can it be?
Thanks for your query.
If it hasn't gotten any bigger for a while already you probably have nothing to worry about and most probably it is a sebaceous cyst, which can be surgically removed or another treatment strategy would be watchful waiting, because many sebaceous cysts are harmless and need no treatment until they cause any symptoms.
If you have any more queries, feel free to ask.
Dr. Dorian Oana MD, PhD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Large lump on top of head
- Painless lump on top of ear
- Multiple lumps on top of the head
- Lump bleeding at top of head
- Painless lump on top of my head
- Painless lump on back of head
- What causes lump on the top of my head
- Hard painless lump on top of head
- Hard painless lump on head
- What causes lumps on head