Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Have pain right under right breast. What would it be?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Hi my daughter sometimes gets pains right underneath her right breast. It's like a knife piercing. What would it be?
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 42 minutes later

Piercing like pain on the right chest wall, first I will think of is a costochondral pain in a young female(arising under the breast from the ribs). The reasons are largely unknown. It is not XXXXXXX too. In such a case a simple over the counter pain reliever like ADVIL helps her.

However I could see that she is using Diane35 and Proactive. There could be known side effects of Diane35. Hope she is not sexually active? If yes consider speaking to the local doctor.

Hope this helps.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor