Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Have pain in bladder with urge for urination and pain with burning after passing urine. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 2202 Questions
i have pain in bladder with urging for urination and pain with burning after passing urine.pls suggest me a medicine.
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is urinary tract infection

Detailed Answer:
Your symptoms are suggestive of urinary tract infection.
I prescribe Norfloxacin tablet,meftal spas tablet and Citralka syrup to my patients with similar complaints.
You can try them.
Please drink plenty of water,at least 3 litres a day.
It will come down
Wish you good health and speedy recovery
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor