Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Have many discoloured spots on scrotum. How to get rid of them?

User rating for this question
Answered by
Practicing since : 1997
Answered : 1031 Questions
I have many discolored spots on my scrotom that worry me. They are not itchy, painful, or anything and appeared recently.
Posted Thu, 18 Oct 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 49 minutes later
Wecome to Healthcare magic.
Any change in skin colour is a very important clinical sign & always need evaluation. It could be because of a simple skin infection to a skin sign of a serious underlying problem.
I suggest you to visit a skin specialist or a urologist at the earliest to get it investigated by clinical examination & may be some tests like biopsy. Only then an appropriate treatment can be given to you.
Hope I have suggested you the desired line of action. If you have any question please write back.
Wish you good health.
Best regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor