Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Have lump on vas deferens. Experiencing burning sensation on it. How to cure this?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
hello there i have a lump on my vas deferens, it is also causing my right teste to sit closer to my abdomen. i did expeirence a warm burning sensation last night where the lump is. it is generally painless to feel, but hurts when i squeeze it, i also have a slight dull pain from it. i am not expiercing back pain, and i dont think its torsion, i am aware i should speak to my doctor and i will tonight. i was also curious as i have a meatotomy and i am slightly worried how they will react, it wont stop me going just curious thats all, please help me?
Posted Sun, 17 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
Dear Sir,

The lump you are feeling is nothing but epididymal cyst. They are generally painless but can cause discomfort especially if one has not had intercourse or mastrubation for prolonged period of time.
Nothing active needs to be done for epididymal cyst. Previous h/o meatotomy has no relation to epididymal cyst and shall not affect it in anyway.

All the best. I hope that you shall feel better after reading this and rest at ease.


Rajiv goel
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor