Dear Mr XXXXXXX
While the space does not permit me to go to individual malady and your General Physician is the best person to deal with problems like constipation
. I will advise you about an exercise which is simple to perform and relieves stress
significantly. You add this to your daily routine. Please do not find excuse for not doing it for 15 minutes twice a day. You will see results in a weeks time. Please write back after two days if you do not feel any relief. Let me know, or we can start tackling your other problems conventional way (you can ask for refund also instead of writing to me). start doing yogic exercises which act as stress buster. You must remember stress is universal it is reaction to stress which matters and wrong reaction or aggressive reaction is the one which causes harm. I have taken this translation of original Sanskrit description of one of the yogic asana. It can be done without much effort 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes in the evening.
How do you do Savasana?
1. Lie with your back, legs straight, and arms at your sides. Rest on your hands five
inches apart from your body with palms facing upward.
2. Rest on your feet drops open and closes your eyes.
3. Let your breath occur naturally, when breath is free mind also free. When the
breath is, allows moving naturally, the mind settles into itself.
4. Allow your body and mind to feel heavy on the ground.
5. From your feet soles to head-crown, consciously set free every body part, organ,
5. Relax your face; make your eyes drop XXXXXXX into their sockets.
6. Welcome peace and silence into your mind, body, and soul.
To exit savasana:
1. First take a XXXXXXX breath followed by gentle movement from toes to head (head
be the last part) and awareness back to your body.
2. Then, slowly roll to your right side and rested there for few seconds, inhale and
comfortably move to seated position.
Hindrance or obstacles to the savasana
The most common obstacles to a Savasana practice are:
Nap (a brief sleep),
Although Savasana is the most difficult asana to perform, the focus is simple - relax everything (every body part and mind). If you get distracted or agitated, you can always undo, unwind, let go from the start
End of quote
The other symptom you described is because of reflux of stomach (Gastric) contents into your food pipe(esophagus
). Apart from Pervacid which you are taking. Avoid lying down for at least after mean specially dinner. A short walk is recommended after lunch too.
Please continue taking precautions and medications as and when required for asthma
, I hope that is not troubling you much. Find out what causes you allergy
and try to avoid that. Finding out about allergen by special test is also another way should you feel that problem is something you can not handle.
If there is further query which you might have I will be most happy to answer. Good Luck.
With Best Wishes:
Dr Anil Grover
MBBS, MD (Medicine) DM(Cardiology)
Cardiologist and Internist