Have less beard and moustache growth. Is there any cure in homeopathy?
Thanks for the question.
Growth of beard and mustache are genetically controlled and you cannot alter it by treatments. No homeopathy product can help you with this. In fact you should be aware of any such product, as it can be fake or part of scam. Only option which can achieve good result in my opinion is hair implantation. But again it is a just cosmetic procedure and costly as well.
Another important treatable cause of altered growth of mustache and beard hair is endocrinal/hormonal issue. In these cases along with altered hair growth there are many signs, which can help doctor to predict possibility of hormonal imbalance. To rule out this possibility you should consider getting a clinical evaluation and few hormonal blood tests done. After physical examination doctor can go ahead with tests if they seem necessary.
Hope this answers your question. Please feel free to ask if there are doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Scrotal calcinosis cure in homeopathy
- Lichen amyloidosis cure in homeopathy
- Isnophilia cure homeopathy
- Is there any cure for hypothyroid in homeopathy
- Cure for mononucleosis in homeopathy
- Syringoma cured homeopathy
- Can homeopathy cure leucoderma
- To cure sinus bradycardia in homeopathy
- Homeopathy cure colloid goitre
- Goitre cure homeopathy batra
- Swelling of stomach after food, back pain.Taken metronidazole. Is there...
- Severe abdominal pain leading to difficulty in walking. Wee sample,...
- Suffering from early erectile dysfunction. Need help
- Lower spinal bone touches the nerve. MRI and LS spine done. Prescribed...
- Feeling discomfort in neck, muscular pain in arms and legs
- Not feeling like eating, fast heart beats. Is nasogastric tube useful?
- Sore and tender spot on breast with discoloration. Blood report normal...
- Sprained ankle, fracture, ankle exercises done. Anything else for cure?
- Nose and head injury, headache. Taken panadol. Should further treatment...
- Chest x-ray showed evidence of fibrotic scarring with few parenchymal...