Have less beard and moustache growth. Is there any cure in homeopathy?

Dr. Sudhir

Posted on Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Im 23 yr old... I have less beard and moustache growth... I heard it can be cured with homeopathy treatment ... can u please suggest me what should I do
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 24 minutes later

Thanks for the question.

Growth of beard and mustache are genetically controlled and you cannot alter it by treatments. No homeopathy product can help you with this. In fact you should be aware of any such product, as it can be fake or part of scam. Only option which can achieve good result in my opinion is hair implantation. But again it is a just cosmetic procedure and costly as well.

Another important treatable cause of altered growth of mustache and beard hair is endocrinal/hormonal issue. In these cases along with altered hair growth there are many signs, which can help doctor to predict possibility of hormonal imbalance. To rule out this possibility you should consider getting a clinical evaluation and few hormonal blood tests done. After physical examination doctor can go ahead with tests if they seem necessary.

Hope this answers your question. Please feel free to ask if there are doubts.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Mohammed Kappan