Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Have kidney failure and small penis. Is it okay to take penis pills or supplement to increase penis size?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 1417 Questions
I have kidney failure and I'm 34years and my penis is just too small is it ok for me to take any form of penis pills or supplement,I would love to have a 8 1/2 inches penis size and would do you recommend,and also high blood pressure
Posted Tue, 4 Sep 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later
Thanks for the question.

I am sorry, but there are no such medications or supplements which can increase size of penis. Though there are many such products advertised online and XXXXXXX none are effective and most are part of scam.

Only surgery is effective way to increase size of penis. But first risk against rewards should be considered.

Hope that answers your question.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor