Have juvenile diabetes. Have red, itchy rash on palms. Earlier had fever, joint pain, headache, nausea. Taken Prednisone
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that you are having viral fever.
Viral fevers are sometimes associated with body rash which disappear after the fever subsides.
Still you should go for a blood test for Hemoglobin, TLC, DLC and Platelets.
Avoid any pain killer and steroids.
You can take Paracetamol 500 mg thrice daily for fever and body aches..
Vitamin C supplements will help in boosting your immunity.
Antihistamine like Cetrizine 10 mg once a day will help in relieving itching.
Have complete bed rest till you are febrile.
Drink lots of pure water daily to maintain hydration.
Eat healthy foods.
I would also suggest that you should get yourself clinically examined.
I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Juvenile diabetes symptoms in teenagers
- Red cheeks juvenile diabetes
- Juvenile diabetes and smoking marijuana
- Juvenile diabetes and arthritis
- Can juvenile diabetes be cured
- Juvenile diabetes seizures
- Symptoms of juvenile diabetes
- Juvenile diabetes causes
- Juvenile diabetes and raspy voice
- Juvenile diabetes mellitus causes