Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Have itchy skin rashes on chin. Suggest some medicine to get cured

Jul 2012
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1993
Answered : 1196 Questions
     I'm XXXXXXX 2 months back for my sister skin rashes came (on left side of chin) & that area was itching. She was scratched that itching area. It became sour. We shown some general doctor, she gave ointment. That sour & rashes completed gone. But due her mistake (about scratching) that area is looking dark. What we should do to get original skin colour.

Age: 22

If possible please arrange me on phone any specialist would be better.

Posted Mon, 29 Oct 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 38 minutes later
Hi there XXXXXXX
If my interpretation is correct, you are worried about how to take away the scar/mark with dark pigmentaion on the left side of neck/face that has occured following a skin rash/eruption. At the outset, you must understand that whatever the cream/ointment or procedure/lasers etc, it will take time & getting rid of pigmentation is one of the most challenging things in our field. Is it possible to take a good clear photograph of the lesion & upload it onto this site? Or perhaps XXXXXXX a doctor on the ground close to you. I am from Bangalore. If you wish, i can recommend someone close to your residence that will make it easy for you to XXXXXXX Sometimes, these issues are best 'seen' & treatment given therafter.
Regds & await your response.
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venereologist XXXXXXX Hospital, Bangalore, India
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor