Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Have itchy rashes on penis and passing sperm through urine. How to get rid of this?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
i have problem with my penis there is rashes on my penis and its itching inside and when i pass urine the sperms is passing through urine and white color substance is collected inside penis and i have not had intercourse with any women but is this problem because of masturabation i am 29 year old and i want to get married. Please suggest a solution
Posted Sun, 6 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later

Welcome to XXXXXXX
The body is designed in a way that the sperm and urine do not mix even though the outlet is the same. There is a Y junction inside guarded by a sphincter.
Don’t blame on masturbation, as it is not harmful.
The white color substance is called smegma. It will soon disappear when you start having sex regularly and clean the area during bath.
If rashes and itching are persistent, it is worthwhile consulting a doctor.
Best regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have itchy rashes on penis and passing sperm through urine. How to get rid of this? 15 hours later
Request you to Please suggest good doctor in Bangalore
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome back.
A dermatologist/urologist would do the specialists to consult.
There should be enough doctors in Bangalore. You may get in touch with the website people for more details.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor