Owl Image

Have itchy rashes on penis and passing sperm through urine. How to get rid of this?

Owl Image
Dr. G.Srinivasan

Urologist

Question
i have problem with my penis there is rashes on my penis and its itching inside and when i pass urine the sperms is passing through urine and white color substance is collected inside penis and i have not had intercourse with any women but is this problem because of masturabation i am 29 year old and i want to get married. Please suggest a solution
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later

Welcome to XXXXXXX
The body is designed in a way that the sperm and urine do not mix even though the outlet is the same. There is a Y junction inside guarded by a sphincter.
Don’t blame on masturbation, as it is not harmful.
The white color substance is called smegma. It will soon disappear when you start having sex regularly and clean the area during bath.
If rashes and itching are persistent, it is worthwhile consulting a doctor.
Best regards
DR GS

Follow-up: Have itchy rashes on penis and passing sperm through urine. How to get rid of this? 15 hours later
Request you to Please suggest good doctor in Bangalore

Hi
Welcome back.
A dermatologist/urologist would do the specialists to consult.
There should be enough doctors in Bangalore. You may get in touch with the website people for more details.
GS