Have itchy rashes on foot sole. How long will it take to cure?

Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash

Neurologist

Posted on Mon, 6 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: can migraine itching last for several days or indefinitely? I am suffering from itching in right foot sole, for the past one week. Ant-alergics are not working, and anti-fungal are not working. THere are no eruptions or rash on the skin. Are are there any tests available for correct diagnosis of the problem?
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 3 hours later

Thanks for the query,

I understand your problem

You need to be examined by a skin specialist which will clarify the diagnosis as you have said that anti-allergic medicines have not helped you. If the examination by the skinn specialist dose not yields, you may go for a skin biopsy/scraping which depends upon the examination findings.

Hope this helps
Please get back to me in case you have any other concern

Best wishes