Have itch in ankles and legs. Taking Amlodipine Besylate, Neproxen, lisinopril, Metoprolol and Metformin. Side effect?
Naproxen the NSAID may be the cause of itching.
Naproxen the NSAID which is used as an analgesic.
The most common side effects are itching skin and skin eruption.
So naproxen may the the drug which is causing you itching.
You need to immediately inform your doctor about this and get this advice on stopping the drug.
If your thing in terms of insect bite the bite marks may be present with inflammation around the bite.
Consult your doctor and he may examine the site and prescribe antihistamines for the control of inflammation and itching.
Hope the answer helps you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Amlodipine besylate tablets side effects
- Taking amlodipine besylate with losartin
- Amlodipine besylate 10mg side effects
- Taking losartan and amlodipine besylate
- Amlodipine besylate 5mg side effects
- Lisinopril and amlodipine besylate
- Amlodipine besylate side effects
- Amlodipine besylate amlodipine besylate
- Any side effects amlodipine besylate with ramipril?
- Side effects of stopping amlodipine besylate