Have insomnia. Taking singulair. Diovan and Lipitor. Side effects? Which is best to take at night?
I'm a 65 yr old male & just went to the website looking for side effects of this drug.
MANY references to insomnia-one of my major complaints! I was told to take this drug at nite by my allergist.
If I took it in the morning, might I sleep better?
I'm also taking Diovan HCT and Lipitor.
I've been taking them ALL at night.
Which would be best to take at night? Morning?
Thanks for posting your query.
Various clinical trials on Singulair (montelukast sodium) show that efficacy of the drug is much better when administered in the morning or the evening without regard to time of food ingestion. Again, this needs to be individualized.
Yes, Singulair does cause insomnia as a side effect. Yes, you could also take it in the morning to help you sleep better.
Diovan HCT and Lipitor can both be taken in either the morning or night. It is fine both ways.
I hope my reply is clear to you. Let me know if you need clarifications regarding the same.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Niaspan side effects insomnia
- Flonase insomnia side effects
- Trazodone side effects insomnia
- Tetanus vaccine side effects insomnia
- Side effects of taking diovan
- Instaflex side effects insomnia
- Celebrex side effects insomnia
- Escitalopram side effects insomnia
- Side effects of taking lipitor
- Microgynon side effect insomnia