Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
Thanks for your query.
Based on your statement it appears that you have increase frequency and urgency of urination.
You are 18 years and the common cause of these symptoms at this age is Urine Test
2) Ultrasound scanning
This will help to establish a diagnosis. Your primary care provider can guide you through the tests.
Please ensure that you drink plenty of water.
As far as increased urge to pass stools and inability to pass stools suggest that you may have an associated intestinal infection probably related to amoeba. Verifying a stool sample under microscopy - as done in the stool routine test can rule out this infection. I would suggest you to get this done also.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any queries do not hesitate to write, I shall be happy to address the same.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Phimosis blood in urine treatment
- Ketone in urine treatment pregnancy
- Urine treatment for cataract
- Treatment of albumin trace urine
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination any treatment
- Epithelial cells in urine treatment
- Treatment of increased albumin in urine
- Corynebacterium diphtheriae treatment in urine
- Treatment for burning urination painful ejaculation increased urinary frequency
- Treatment of pus cells in urine
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?